- Watercolour Paints (bright colours) *
- 4 or 5 small patterned stamps (NOT picture stamps, Geometric/texture/patterns are good). *
- 4 or 5 small patterned stencils. *
- A couple of small to medium round paint brushes. *
- A water-brush pen
- White Acrylic paint *
White Sharpie or Posca pen with a fine point.
Black Sharpie or any permanent marker with a fine point.
Baby Wipes &
Heat gun *
Lead pencil &
Makeup Sponge or Dauber to apply acrylic paint with. *
Gold or Silver pens or paint. *
Water soluble inks ( 13arts Ayeeda Ink or Dylusions Ink Spray or Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain or Acrylic Inks or Ecoline Liquid Water Color or any combination of these) *
- Permanent Ink Pads in 4 or 5 bright colours ( StazOn or Ranger Archival Ink ) *
- Black StazOn Ink Pad *
(Photos coming soon)
Don't forget we'll also have our pop-up shop if you want to do a little shopping or stock up on basic supplies...