Thursday, January 14, 2010

K&Co has arrived!

Oh Wow, our K&Co has arrived and it's amazing. I have fallen in love with the blossomwood range. It has deep rich colours and looks like it's been painted by hand onto canvas. I just love it and will be using it for my 7Gypsies Artist Printer Tray, along with all the embelishments to match. The new Elegance Range is perfect for weddings. It is black and a creamy white with teal. The paper pads are just beautiful. We also got some of the new K&Co 12x24 inch print paper pads for the Cricut. With this order came all our Martha Stewart punches so as of today we have a lot to choose from. From Basic Grey we have received our Origins Range of Embelishments and Papers. I have just placed a large order with Prima of all their new releases. At this stage I am not sure when it will be here but will let you know. Their new paper ranges are just delightful and the flowers, well you know Prima, it just gets better and better. I have also done a pre-order for Graphic 45, the wholesaler is unsure of its arrivel in Australia, but again I will let you know when it arrives. I am starting the artist tray tomorrow so I will post a sneak peak next week.
Thanks for looking.
Jane
PS As I type the courier has just dropped of all our new Cuttlebug Embossing Folders.  15 new designs and all delightful. I will add some photos to tempt. Those of you who pre-orderd, they are ready to be picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...