This Saturday we have 2 mixed media classes. I'm (Jane) teaching the AM class and Louise Nelson is teaching the PM class.
Junk Journal Class with Jane. 10am-1pm.
I have been making junk journals for years now, but have only taught them a few times. Now I am not working full time, I am finding time to play again and explore the fun and creativity of junk journals. Last month I had 9 ladies join me, 6 of them had never done any mixed media before and all enjoyed the class. I have another page for this Saturday. We still have room for more so you can join me and make a page for your journal or just do it as a layout. I love photo's and words so my junk journal will feature both. This class is perfect for any beginners wanting to have a go at mixed media.
Please bring to the class following items if you have them.
- White pigment gel pen.
- Paint brush
- .Baby wipes and paper towel.
- Larger junk mail catalogues ( for working on) eg Harvey Norman, Woolworths or larger Foodland.
- Gel Medium and Gel Glue.
- Double sided tape.
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pads.
- Basic scrapbooking kit.
- Glad Bake
- Stamps with stems, leaves or flowers on long stems. You will be able to use mine in the class.
- Three 3x4 inch photos
Louise gets colourful - A Louise Nelson Workshop.
We are delighted to have Louise teaching for us this Saturday.
- Basic Kit plus
- Black ink pad
- Office stapler + mouse mat or cork pad
- Double sided dimensional adhesive dots
- Photos used: Black & White, 1 x 6x4 landscape photo cropped and 2 small similar photos 4.5x3cm
- Small-medium soft bristle paint brush
- Black water colour paint