Monday, February 5, 2024

10 Weeks to Go

Hello everyone.

We are 10 weeks out from our All Day Scrap, which is being held on Saturday the 20th of April 2024.

Karyn Shultz is teaching on the day along with me - Jane Tregenza. Karyn has sent me some images of her two projects which I will share with you. 



Karyn has designed a lovely mini album with tags and more inside, along with two beautiful layouts. Karyn has used one of Simple Stories collections called Vintage Love Story. It is a gorgeous collection and Karyn has three stunning projects for you. 

This week I am going to share four tags that I have done for my children's wedding and show you how they look in a frame. This frame is an A4 size so I can fit four tags in it. These tags don't have to be used for wedding photos but could be used for any couples' photo or even a single photo. 

At the All Day Scrap, you will receive a 12-inch square fame as part of your kit. You can fit three tags in this size frame. You will get to choose three tags which will suit your own family to do on the day, along with one I have chosen for you. You will also get a layout to do using one tag. 

The frame below shows how the tags are place - with a smaller photo below and a quote above each of them. I have a heap of quotes to include in your kit along with the photo mounts. Background paper is also included in your kit. As long as you bring some photos - you should be able to make your frame and take it home. 

 

I will have quite a few framed pieces for you to see and to give you an idea of how they look together. 


Tag 26: This is a photo of my eldest daughter and my son-in-law. Their photo is 3 3/4 inches high x 3 1/2 inches wide. I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter.  




Tag 25: This is a photo of my third daughter and my son-in-law.  Their photo is 3 1/2 inches high x 3 1/4 inches wide. I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter. I used a piece of their floral wedding invitation paper for this tag. There is quite a bit of chipboard on this tag which I have inked for you. The photo doesn't do it justis as the paper has a shimmer finish with gold highlights.   


Tag 27: This tag is for my son and daughter-in-law.  Their photo is 3 1/2 inches high x 3 1/4 inches wide. I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter. I had some black glitter ribbon which I had been saving for a special project and so I used it on this tag. 



Tag 24: This tag is for youngest daughter and my son-in-law.  Their photo is 4 inches high x 2 inches wide at the top of the frame. The photo can be wider as it comes down the tag. I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter. I used some special grey ribbons roses on this tag along with a stack of chipboard which I have inked for you. 
 

So if you like any of the above tags, then add them to your list. I have made around 25-30 kits of each tag. 

We still have a few seats for our All Day Scrap which is being held on Saturday 20th of April and costs $155. The day includes all your kits, morning tea, lunch and a thank you gift for attending. 

You can book online at Seriously Scrapbooking - just click on the 2024 all day scrap box on the home page. You can pay a non-refundable deposit of $35 to book your seat. Full payment must be received by the 30th of March. You can ring me on 08 8277 1298 and I can do a credit card payment over the phone. 

If you would like more information, then please ring me on 088277 1298.

See you again next week with some more tags.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...