Tuesday, February 13, 2024

9 Weeks to go until our 2024 All Day Scrap.

 Hello everyone.

We have 9 weeks left until our 2024 All Day Scrap and this week I am wanting to share another set of my tags. This frame is for one of my families.

At the All Day Scrap, you will receive a 12-inch square frame like the one below as part of your kit. You can choose three tags to go in your frame, along with one I have chosen for you to do on the day. You will also get a kit so you can do a layout using the fourth tag. 

The frame below shows how the tags are placed - with a smaller photo below and a guote above each tag. I have some lovely quotes for you to choose from. As long as you bring some photos - you should be able to make a few on your tags on the day. Each kit includes detailed instructions. 


I have chosen some of my favourite photos of my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren. 


Tag 5: This tag is for S and I love the attitude she shows just by sitting on the edge of the table. When taking a photo for this tag, ask your persons to place a hand on the table. Remember if your person is little, make sure someone is close by so they don't fall off. Her photo is 4 1/4 inches high. I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter. 

  

Tag 31: I took this photo earlier this year when I was visiting. It is a lovely photo of them all. For this tag your persons need to be 4 inches high and around 2 2/4 inches wide. I converted their photo to black and white, sharpened it and made it a big brighter. For this tag, I have used one of my favorite large key charms. Although it is hard to see in the photo - the end of the key has the word love on it. 

                                                                                                                         
Tag 12: When my granddaughter was last visiting me, she sorted out a heap of flowers for her tag. I got her to sit on a table and I got down low enough to have her looking straight into the camera - rather than me standing up and looking down on her. Again, you can see the attitude - arms crossed and head on an angle. When taking a photo of someone sitting, make sure their legs are crossed. It looks a bit neater. For this tag your persons needs to be under 4 1/2 inches high.  I converted her photo to black and white, sharpened it and made it a bit brighter.  
    If you like any of the above tags, then add them to your list. I have around 25-30 kits of each tag.   

We still have a few seats left for the day which is being held on Saturday 20th April and costs $155. The day includes your kits, morning tea, lunch and a thank you gift for attending. Karyn Shultz will also be teaching, and she has two lovely projects planned for you. 


Karyn with be sharing a mini book and two layouts using papers from Simple Stories. 

You can book online at Seriously Scrapbooking - just click on the 2024 All Day Scrap box on the home page. You can pay a non-refundable deposit of $35 to book your seat. Full payment must be received by the 30th March. you can ring 08 8277 1298 or 0416053688 for more information or to pay over the phone with a credit card. 

See you again next week with some more tags. 

Enjoy!

                                                                                                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...