Wednesday, February 21, 2024

8 Weeks To Go And Counting down.

 Hello Everyone

Sorry this post is a bit late, I have been a bit busy working on the kits for our tags. I am wanting to share another three tags with you. 

Our All Day Scrap is being held on the 20th of April and we still have a few seats left if you would like to join us. 

Here are three of my tags. 

Tag 16. This tag is one I have made using a photo of my youngest daughter. I used a beautiful bunch of flowers for this tag. They are handmade by skilled artisans. These flowers are part of a program to provide employment to underprivileged women in rural parts of India. For this tag you need a photo 3 1/4 inches high and around 2 1/4 - 2 3/4 inches wide. I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter.  The images don't really show you how 3D the tags are. The look much better when you hold them or see them in the frames. 


Tag 17. I made this tag for a photo of my daughter and grandchildren. I used some French ribbon for my tag. My photo is 3 inches high x 3 - 3 1/4 inches wide. I converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter. 

Tag 28. I have made this tag twice so you can see how tags can be done with different photos to the ones I have used. I used a beautiful bunch of flowers for this tag. They are handmade by skilled artisans. These flowers are part of a program to provide employment to underprivileged women in rural parts of India. There is also a tiny glass heart jar. For this tag, I used a photo of two of my grandchildren sitting on our deck. Their photo is 4 inches high x 2 1/4 inches wide. Your photo needs to only be 2 1/4 inches wide if you want to fit your heart glass jar next to it. I converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter. 



I made this second tag upside down as I am wanting to do a frame with 8 tags in it. The bottom four tags need to hang with the top of the tag pointing down. I used a photo of my five children taken quite a few years ago. My photo is 4 inches high x 3 1/4 inches wide. I converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter. For this tag I had to move things around a bit but both tags look just as lovely both ways. 

Remember if you are attending our All Day Scrap, you need to be working out which tags you want to have in your kit. You are needing to choose three out of all the tags I have made. A few ladies have ordered the Tag Kit Bundle, which will give them one of every tag + a FREE pot of Finabairs heavy gel medium ($35).

If you need help with your photos, then contact me and I can print them for you.  

If you would like to join us on the day, then give me a ring on 08 82771298 and I can give you some more information.

See you next week with another set.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...