Wednesday, March 6, 2024

6 Weeks To Go

 Hello Everyone

Not sure what happened about last week, but it seems to have disappeared. 

Getting back on Track now. 

This week I am sharing some tags that I have done for one of my grandsons. This frame will sit on a shelf in his room. 



This frame contains Tags 29, 4 & 1.

Tag 29: This tag is quite gorgeous with a stack of cogs and metals. The compass at the top actually works! For this tag - your person needs to be around 3 inches high. I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter. 

Tag 4: I love this photo of H. I got him to sit on a table and place it hand flat on the table. This means he can sit on something on a tag and his hand can rest on something. Again, I used cogs both chipboard and metal. I have painted and stamped all the cogs for you. For this tag - your person needs to be around 5 inches high. I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter.


Tag 1: This is the tag that everyone attending the All Day Scrap will be making. You will have to do a bit of the mixed media techniques yourself. Your persons need to be 3 1/4 inches high (Left) and 4 inches high (Right).

Tag 1: This is to show you that you can do the tags with different persons combinations. This photo is of my three girls when they were quite small. 

Remember if you are attending our All Day Scrap, you need to be keeping track of the tags you like and sorting out your photos. You need to choose 3 more tags to be part of your kit along with tag 1. If you need help sizing or printing your photos, then get in touch with me on 0416053688.

The list of ladies buying the bundle is growing so if you can't make up your mind then this may be an option for you. You can put them on lay-by and make payments before the day.


I still have around 6 seats left for our All Day Scrap, which is being held on the 20th of April. 


I am delighted to have Karyn Shultz teaching with me on the day. The projects Karyn will be teaching are a beautiful mini album and layouts. 

The cost of the day is $155 and is amazing value. This includes a full day scrapbooking, 3-4 stunning projects along with the frame for your tags. Morning tea, lunch and a thank you gift is also included. 

If you would like to join us for this year's event, then give me a ring on 0416053688 and I can give you some more information. 

See you next week for another set of tags. 

thanks

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...