Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

 
Hello Everyone

I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1000 kits - I haven't added an extra zero, I really am doing over a thousand kits. 

This week I am going to share four tags, which I have done for my daughter's family. She has three boys and I love the tags I have made for her. 


This frame contains tags 20, 8, 10 and 30.

Tag 20: A Boy is a Joy
I love this tag which I have done for D. The metal robot charm is quite charming! His photo is 3 1/4 inches high x 2 1/2 inches wide. Your person can be wider but not wider than 3 1/4 inches wide. I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter.  


Tag 8: Hear me Roar!
This tag is proving to be very popular. Some of the ladies attending have been choosing their tags and this one is a favorite. S photo is 3 3/4 inches high x 1 1/2 inches wide. I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter. 



Tag 10: You light up our Life.
I have made this tag for J. I got him to sit on the dining room table and place his hand on the table. It's important that your person sitting on the table crosses their legs. Your photo for this tag needs to be 5 inches high x 2 1/2 inches wide.  I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter. 

I made a second one for J showing him sitting on the table with his hands on his knees. 


Tag 30:
I love this photo of my family. Lots of beautiful Imaginarium Designs chipboard on this tag. I have painted and stamped all the chipboard in the kits for you. 
Your family group can be up to 5 inches high x 2 7/8 inches wide.  I have converted a colour photo to black and white, then sharpened it and made it a bit brighter. 

If you are attending Our All Day Scrap on the 20th April, then make sure you choose your three tags and let me know. If you live in Adelaide, then pop in to my place and you can choose them beforehand. I can help you with your photos if you need it. 

We still have some spare seats for our All Day Scrap. Karyn Shultz is also teaching on the day with me and has two very beautiful projects for you. She has chosen a collection from Simple Stories for her projects.  Please contact me on 0416053688 for more information. 

See you next week with another set of tags.

Thanks

Jane Tregenza


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...