Sunday, April 14, 2024

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

 Hello Everyone

Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered to do that! 

I have a stack on my table at the moment just waiting to be placed in frames. Still needing to make a few more this week. 

For those ladies joining us on Saturday - here is some information you need to know and may find helpful.


Our All Day Scrap is being held this coming Saturday 20th of April at the Cosgrove Hall, 40-50 York Ave, Clovelly Park.

Doors will open at 8.30am with the first class starting at 9.30am sharp. 

Please bring your basic scrapbooking kit, which should include the following items. 

Paper trimmer (12 inches), mix of adhesives tapes (wide and narrow), glue, ruler in inches, pencil, scissors, hole punch, bone folder or scoring tool cork or rubber mat along with a paper piecer. 

Stuart will be arriving with his coffee machine on the back of his bike for morning tea. Morning tea and lunch are included along with tea & coffee (self-serve table set up all day). Please bring your own water bottle.

Kate will be running the shop and I have been making scrapbooking kits, sorting out papers, embellishments and much much more. There should be something to tempt everyone. 

Karyn and I will have a chat with you at the start of the day, then we are going to leave it up to you as to which project you do first. 

Once everyone has chosen their 3 tags - the rest will be available for you to purchase at a special all day scrap price of $10 per tag kit. I have made over 1000 kits so there will be plenty to go around. The rest will be available online at Seriously Scrapbooking website for around $12-$15 per tag.

Karyn and I had a catch up on Saturday and we are both looking forward to seeing everyone and excited to be sharing our beautiful projects with you. We both have spent a lot of time and love creating our projects and are looking forward to watching you enjoying creating them. The above album is Karyn's 1st project, and it is beautiful. 

If you have had trouble printing photos for the tags, then please bring your photos on a USB and I will have my printer on the day. I can resize photos and print them in black and white for you. Depending on demand - i should be able to do a couple of prints per person. 

Believe it or not, but I still have three seats spare if you are able to join us.

Make sure you have an early night Friday. For those traveling from the country - drive safe and make you have a break every hour. For those joining us from interstate - thank you for coming and travel sale. 

See you bright eyed and bushy tailed on Saturday!

Hugs

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...