Monday, May 27, 2024

New Kits online

 Hello Everyone

I have finally uploaded all the leftover tag kits from Our All Day Scrap along with some other projects. 

They are listed under "New Instore". I have popped images of a few of the tags here. 

Tag 21

All the tag kits include everything you need to make them. All the chipboard has been painted, stamped and sprayed. Detailed instructions are included along with step-by-step instructions. Each kit also includes a chipboard piece for a second photo to go below each of your tags and a strip of chipboard to go under an affirmation at the top of each tag. You only need these if you intend to place your tags in a frame. 

Tag 15.

Tag 7.

Tag 32.


Tag 2.


I have also included some samples of the tags in frames with the photo below and the affirmations above. 

Frames can be purchased from Spotlight and are available in natural or white. The one shown above is an A4 size and will hold four tags. 


This is a frame I did for my children's weddings. 

The other kit I have released is my Shabby Patchwork Pieces bundle ($185). I did this quite a few years ago, but a few ladies asked me to make them a kit. I have made an extra 10 kits then it is all done, and I will not be making any more EVER. 

This beautiful, framed piece is perfect for a wedding or baby. I have used it for four of my children's wedding and will re-work the large middle panel so I can fit four smaller photos on it. But for now, I have shown it here as it is in the kit. 


For this project you need a 50cmx50cm frame from Ikea or Spotlight and a piece of matt board for mounting all your squares and photos on. 

The bundle is made up of 6 kits and includes squares for your photos. Each kit includes everything you need to make your squares. All your chipboard and charms have been sprayed white. Detailed instructions with photos are included in each kit along with the instructions for putting it all together. 

I will be putting some more kits online as the week goes by - along with lots of my Graphic 45 papers.

See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Kits online

 Hello Everyone I have finally uploaded all the leftover tag kits from Our All Day Scrap along with some other projects.  They are listed un...