Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sneak Peeks!

Time for a couple more sneak peeks ladies ....

On Saturday July 4th, I am doing a fun double Christmas page in the afternoon. This page can either hold a few small photos or a couple of large ones - the choice is yours.

Then on Monday 5th at 7pm, my Page Maps class will be on. Three great designs this month!

Here is a sneaky of my pages ...

Photo requirements are as follows ...

Page 1- 1 6x4' landscape
Page 2- 3 small portrait size images (2x3')
Page 3- 2 2x3' portrait or 1 6x4 landscape

See you all this weekend at the Coffee Cake & Create afternoon!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...