Friday, July 16, 2010



Hi there everyone

Just thought I would pop through with a couple of updates ....

Jessica and I took a trip down to Victor yesterday to have lunch with Kathy. She is doing really well and is enjoying her time off. Kathy asked me to give her love and thanks to everyone for the beautiful flowers and the chocolates.

Tonight is Late Night Scrap from 6pm - the perfect opportunity to come and finish off some projects!

Tomorrow Steph has her Bloomers Class in the morning and Stephs Page in the afternoon. Both of these classes will be just beautiful.

Jane is doing Class 1 of the Graphic 45 Quote Book at 10am and then there is a FREE BEGINNERS class at 1.30pm.

Dont forget Monday night is my BOOK OF ME class where we will be doing "A week in the life".

So much happening this weekend!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...