Friday, August 27, 2010

Sneak Peeks

Morning Ladies

Just flying through with a few snaky peeks for this weekend and next week!

Tomorrow I am doing a nice and easy Cuttlebug Class at 1.30pm. 7 cards that are easy designs!
Steph will be doing her Exploring Colour class at 1.30pm! {{{this page is GORGEOUS}}}

And Kathy has created a great card class for September ...
There will be 2 classes - Monday September 6th at 10am and then Tuesday September 7th at 1.30pm

Come and learn several techniques for colouring your stamps with these gorgeousnew Magnolia series of stamps with co-ordinating papers & flowers all the way from Sweden. If you have an aqua pen please bring it along.

Book in NOW because this Magnolia class is going to be super popular!

And finally I am leaving you with a photo taken this morning of my beautiful Miss Jessica dressed as "Delphie the Magic Ballerina" for Book Week!


Look forward to seeing you really soon!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...