Thursday, September 30, 2010

***HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY***

Tomorrow is our 4th birthday Sale!

Come in and celebrate with us and take advantage of the 20% discount, beautiful fresh cupcakes and coffee!

This week some new Magnolia arrived, Fiskars triple track blade (finally) Echo Park papers and so much more!

School holidays classes are in full swing - there are still vacancies in next weeks classes.
Tuesday Kathy is doing a Kids Calendar at 10am
Thursday I will be creating a 12x12 scrapbook page with the kids
Friday I am doing a "Girly" wall canvas!

So book in now so they dont miss out!

See you soon!
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...