Friday, September 10, 2010

Sneak Peek

I have just sent my layout to Candy for Graphic 45. I love it so much and am going to teach it, next week end at the Scrapbooking Fair being held in Adelaide. The fair is only for one day and is being held at the Marion Sports centre on Daws Road, from 9.30am-3.30pm. I have the class room from 10am to 11.30pm, so I will be doing a boys layout. the title is need for speed and would suit a photo of a child/adult motor bike riding, go karting, first car, or what ever thing it is that goes fast. The class + kit is $35.00 and I am limited to 16 people only. You will need to ring the shop and book in (8277 1298)
thanks for looking
Jane
PS my page is not the Graphic 45 Site as yet so I can only show a sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...