Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tilda!!!

Good Morning

Over the weekend we had a stand at the SA Papercraft and Scrapbooking Fair at Marion Rec Centre and I had so much fun doing Make and Takes all day. I met so many lovely ladies all willing to learn something new.

I spent the day showing people how to paint the gorgeous little Tilda stamp using Tim Holtz Distress Ink re-inkers and a little water.
These are a sample of some of the cards I made using the Magnolia Papers - which we have in store for only $1.90 - the Magnolia Stamps - in store from $14.00 and the Tim Holtz Distress Ink re-inkers.

And now for a sneak peek .....
This is my "Nat's Page" we will be doing on Tuesday September 28th at 10am and also on Saturday October 23rd at 1.30pm. A great page full of unusual technique and surprises!

Coffee Cake and Create is this weekend too so watch out for sneak peeks ......


Cheers
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...