Thursday, November 4, 2010

What's Just arrived



Wow Julie, Sam and I have been working our little socks off getting all our new boxes of wonderful, flowers, papers and embellishments out into the store.
We have received 6 huge boxes from Prima, full with flowers and some beautiful Christmas present ideas. We got some lovely black stands with jars of lovely flowers in them. The next day another 3 big boxes arrived full of Tim Holtz's configurations boxes and I can't wait to get started on them. We got all three sizes and with our dollar being so good the prices are great. Also our new Martha Stewart punches arrived. These are the deep edge punch sets, and consist of a border punch and corner punch as well. They are running out the door so you need to be quick. Our Websters Hollywood range has arrived as well as new lines from Glitz and Kaiser. There is lots of other new items, too many to list and my freight forwarder just called to let me know that there is another 4 boxes to be delivered early next week! It must be Christmas.
See you soon.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...