Friday, December 3, 2010

Just a reminder that the SALE is still on until tomorrow!
LOTS of BARGAINS!!!!!

The DoCraft magazine is in ladies!

And a few things to show.......
This is a gift for Jess' teacher. It's the cutest little birdhouse that will be filled with chocolates! One side of the roof is held down with a little magnet so it can be lifted to access the chocs! What do you think? Does it have class potential?

Then Thursday night I taught this class for Scrap The Boys. I have decided to sell the kits for this one with full written instructions on our new website!
And then these are two pages I taught on Tuesday morning!

So I hope your Christmas preparations are going well and that you are fit and healthy!

Dont forget to pop into the shop to check out the sale too!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...