Friday, December 17, 2010

Need a last minite Gift for yourself?


We have just received our Cuttlebugs, Sizzix Big Shots and Tim Holtz's Vagabond Machines.
I was teaching a class at the time when the 18 boxes arrived, but I had my girls open one of the Vagabonds and plugged it in. We then used it for some embossing I needed for the class. Needless to say 4 got sold straight away, which leaves us with 3 more still needing new homes. The Sizzix Big Shots were all pre-sold bar one. They all come with a bonus of 5 embossing folders and at $150.00 were a great buy, like I said we still have one left. We have 4 Cuttlebugs left. They come with 2 embossing folders and a couple of Dies as well. At $130 a machine they also are a great buy.
We should be sending the Newsletter out over the weekend. It is a huge job, and trying to arange 40-50 classes each month is no mean feat. So start looking for it next week in your inbox.
thanks
Jane
PS Don't forget we do layby on large items like our machines if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...