Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wow what a week it has been for me!

I have been working my pants off this week with Imaginarium Designs and LOVIN every single minute! Make sure that you get over to the BLOG and leave a comment to be in the running to win a parcel of chipboard! Tell your friends too! :)

Today was the best class that I have taught in such a long time. I had 11 ladies willing to get creative and step out of their comfort zones with their Cuttlebug and Big Shot Machines! It was so much fun! These are the three tags we made today. Each month we are going to make 3 tags using different techniques that can be transferred to cards, scrapbook layouts or mini books!

On Monday I will be running an information session throughout the day for those of you who have a Cuttlebug or Big Shot and are not sure how to use it! There will be demos and information sheets free of charge so pop in and say hi!

Thursday night is my Scrap The Boys class for Feb. I loved creating with this paper! I have created a single page but as part of the class, you will also learn how to turn it into a double with ease! So call me on Monday to book in - 08 8277 1298! $15 class plus kit

Also on Thursday night, I will be running a catch up class for the Family Album. So if you have missed a class - 7pm is the perfect time to catch up! $15 class plus kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...