Thursday, February 24, 2011

Book Of Me

On Monday night I taught the 14th Book Of Me Class! 14 classes! Wow!

So the topic for Feb was ... Before I was a .... mother, wife, godmother, aunt...

The journalling is pretty important to this page and my journaling is pretty emotional for me (not to mention a few others who had a tear when I read it out in class).

Next month is a lighter topic .... 6 things right now.....
Here is the layout of the page....

For those of you who started the BOM class and feel you have missed too many topics to continue, then I totally encourage you to come back. You are more that welcome to pick up where you left off or start on the next topic. I would love to help you continue on this journey of scrapbooking!
Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Natalie!

    Is there anywhere I can find a list of the book of me topics so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Alanna ... http://happydaks.blogspot.com/2010/11/book-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...