Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Letters to my Children .....

Letters to my Children, is a class that Steph is teaching this weekend over 2 workshop style classes. She has used Grand Revival fabric for the cover .....and covered the inserts with fabric too. The pages are made out of bazill and punched with either Martha Stewart or Fiskars Punches.

The envelopes have been home made either through the cricut machine or just tearing open an envelope and tracing around it to obtain the shape.

Call the shop for more information about Stephs class - 8277 1298


The project was also featured this week over at Two Peas as a feature project - how exciting Steph - Congratulations! It is truly a beautiful project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...