Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yesterday I taught the final of a series of three classes on Cuttlebug Techniques. The final 3 tags were really fun! I will be repeating this class on a Tuesday morning for those who would like to do it again and for those who missed this last class, I would be happy to do it at the next late nite scrap! {April 1st} I have created a frame for mine to go into and will photograph it later in the week.Next month for Cuttlebug we will be creating cards for Mother's Day!



Tomorrow night is the Book Of Me class for March - our topic is "6 Things Right Now". Please give me a call if you would like more information on this class - I'll be in the shop all day tomorrow!

This Thursday night I'll be teaching a class about JOURNALING AND HANDWRITING!
Now ... I know this is a topic that no one like but I will be going over some easy tips to tackle this chore! The class is at 7pm on Thursday 24th! $15 class plus $3 kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...