Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sneak Peek of Ingvilds class ....

My Iselina by Ingvild Bolme
This is a Prima class filled with fun techniques where we will create one layout in a style I usual create in, filled with layers and details! We will do hand detail cuts, we will distress and we will have lots of fun doing several techniques which adds all “the little extras” to your works! During the class I will share some tips and ideas with you all which I love to create after when I create. Each student will get a great kit with more then enough products to fill this rich layout. We will also have fun doing fun techniques with my new tool line from Prima, Comfort-Craft Tools, which will be available for each student during the class. - Can’t wait to see you all!  Ingvild

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...