Friday, April 13, 2012

Sorry - long time between posts!

Couple of classes that are coming up...
Saturday 14th April I have 2 Copic classes at the shop .... 
10am - Copic Techniques - focus on hair

1.30pm - Copic Card Sketches
 
 
Steph has a Photoshop class at 10am and Jane is doing her gorgeous Oz Book.
At 1.30pm Steph is repeating her Embellished Doilies and Heather has a Tag class
 
Sunday there is a Scrapbooking Fair at the Marion Leisure Centre from 10am until 3pm.
 
 
Sketches are on Monday night - Call the shop for photo sizes please
Call 8277 1298 to book in!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great Copic classes, Natalie! I really enjoyed the day, and I'm looking forward to next month!!

    ReplyDelete

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...