Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NEW Stock 13/11

 Amazing NEW cards
Pre Folded 3 different designs
4 different colours

New super cute stamps

 Lots of new Stampendous colours

 
Lots of La La Land Stamps

 Small and Medium Pointsettias

 New Vines $2.80each

 
Stocking fillers!
Measuring tapes perfect for your craft tote!


Festive embossing folders
 
 Green Tara flowers $1.40each

 
 New Small Green Tara flowers .85cents each

 Distress Dry Glitter!

More NEW stamps
 
New Cuttlebug folders!

PLUS ....
© 2004 QBaroo
© 2004 QBaroo
 
Coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane it was so lovely meeting you yesterday. I just loved your beautiful shop and I had an awesome time "shopping". I have just been looking at my gorgeous things again this morning. I just wish I lived here so I could attend some classes!! Hope your day is great. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...