Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year Sale

Hello Everyone
Hope you all have a happy and safe New Year.
 
Over the Christmas break, I have been doing some work in the shop. My wonderful husband has hung my chandelier in the shop, it looks so pretty.

I have also spent some time moving the shop around. I do enjoy shifting the shop around, it inspires me and gives me a fresh outlook.  As a result  of the moving, I have sorted out lots of wonderful scrapbooking supplies that need to find new homes.
There are lots of the top brands on my largest scrapbooking table.
Prima
Tim Holtz Embossing folders
Bo Bunny chipboard Books
Basic Grey chipboard Books
Cuttlebug Dies
Slice Cards
K&Company
Kaiser
and much much more, Lots of the items have over 50% taken off the original price.
I have sorted it all out into baskets, there is even a .50 cent basket. You will need to be quick to grab a bargain or more. Please note there is no further discount on clearance items.
 
 
Our store opens again on Wednesday 2nd at 9am.
We have 25% off store wide for three days  (excludes Kits and clearance items)
We also have some extra specials each for you as well. So you need to check out the blog on Wednesday morning and find out what the special is for the day.
We also have some new teachers joining our scrapbooking team. Denise and Belinda come to us with years of scrapbooking and card making experience.
Check out the Seriously Scrapbooking web site under classes for more information.
So have a Happy New Year and we will see you Wednesday some time.
Jane
PS I am in Sydney and looking forward to the firework display. See you Wednesday lunch time.
 


1 comment:

6 Weeks To Go

  Hello Everyone Not sure what happened about last week, but it seems to have disappeared.  Getting back on Track now.  This week I am shari...