Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Nats Sketch Class
Hi there,
I hope you enjoyed checking out my Smash Album over the last few days!
If not, head over to my blog --->HERE and have a look
Today I created 3 pages ready for my Sketch Class on Monday night. {{7pm start}}
Photo Requirements ....
Page 1 ...I used 2 6x4 photos cut into circles and 1 3x4 cut into a circle but you can use standard images rather than circles
Page 2 ... 2 6x4 images trimmed to 4x4 square
Page 3 ... 2 small images .. I used 3x4 images
Call 8277 1298 to book in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Only 10 Sleeps to go!
Hello Everyone. There are only 10 sleeps to go until our 2026 All Day Scrap and I am counting down. Karyn Shultz is teaching with me on the...
-
Hello everyone. We have the date for our 2026 All Day Scrap. It will be held on Saturday March 28th, 2026. Coco Vanilla's Bloom and Gro...
-
Hello Everyone. There are only 10 sleeps to go until our 2026 All Day Scrap and I am counting down. Karyn Shultz is teaching with me on the...
No comments:
Post a Comment