Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sneak Peeks for our All Day Scrap

Hello Everyone
Here are some Sneak Peeks as promised. This week as been a bit mad with way too much happening. So I am sorry that this is a bit late!
First is Nat's page, it is a double layout but only one page is shown here.
 

Next is the Sneak Peek of Belinda's pretty pink page.


This one is mine, lots of little bits and pieces.


Last is a sneak peek of our altered art project.


Hope this gets you all inspired and ready for a full day of creativity and fun.
See you all bright and early Saturday.
Jane
PS I forgot to include pliers for attaching all the charms, so if you have a pair or two, please bring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...