Sunday, September 29, 2013

Belinda's October Card Workshop

Hi all!!
 
I have details of my October Card Classes at Seriously Scrapbooking to share with you today. This month I am teaching some masculine style cards with hot air balloons inspired by Jane.

First up is an easel card.

 
 
 
 
 
And a normal style card.
 
 
 
 
Here are the dates:
Tuesday October 1st 10:00am - 1:00pm
Tuesday October 15th 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Tuesday 29th Oct 10:00am - 1:00pm
 
Please bring the following along with your basic kit:
- an edge distresser
- 3D foam
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain if you have it.
 
Please call the store on 8277 1298 to book your spot now. I would love to see you there.
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
 
Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...