Thursday, November 28, 2013

Belinda's December Card Workshop

Do you need to make some last minute Christmas cards for someone special??

Why not join me for my December Card Workshop and create two distressed vintage cards?


 
 
 
The classes will be held:
 
Tuesday 10th December 10:00am - 1:00pm
Tuesday 17th December 6:30pm - 9:30pm
 
Please ring the store on 8277 1298 to reserve your spot now.
 
Along with your basic kit, you will need to bring the following:
 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs or Walnut Stain
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Iced Spruce
edge distresser
3D foam
sanding tool
 
Look forward to seeing you there.
 
Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...