Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Belinda's Sept Card Workshop

Hi all!
 
Here's a sneak peek of my September Card Workshop.
 
 
 
Come and join me and create a set of Father's Day cards just in time for the big day. This set features a multitude of Darkroom Door stamps, inking, distressing, heat embossing and not a scrap of patterned paper was used.
 
Here are the details:

 Tuesday Sept 2nd 10:00am - 1:00pm
Class $19-00 plus kit.

 Please call the store on 8277 1298 to secure your spot now....

 Please bring along the following with your basic kit:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink:
- Scattered Straw
- Pumice Stone
- Black Soot
3D foam
strong glue
 
Cheers
Belinda
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...