Thursday, February 26, 2015

Guest Teacher Naomi Elliott

Below is a peek at my collage class next Saturday (7th March).
I have used school photos, however the double page layout can be adapted to any theme. You are required to bring your basic kit, including a permanent black marker.
I will also show you another little project I have used these collage tags on. Hope to see you there!

 
Here's the details:
 Saturday 7th March
  10:00am - 12.30pm
  Class $16.00  Kit $14.00
 
Ring the store on 8277 1298 to book your spot.
 
Please bring with your basic kit:
  Permanent black marker
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...