Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Louise's May Classes :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I would like to share with you some sneak peeks of my projects for my upcoming May Classes :)
>>>>>> Saturday 16th May. There will be both a morning 1000-1300 and afternoon class 1400-1630.

Both are mixed media style layouts in my usual fun style; incorporating a love of beads and mixed media products, and a technique or 2 thrown in for fun :) :) :)

The first class is most suitable for medium to advanced level scrapbookers. This is a non theme based layout and can be used to showcase a special photo, as I have stepped it up a notch with this one and it is really quite special, even if I say so myself LOL :) I have framed it and it is on display in the shop. [the frame is available for purchase at the shop :) :) :)



These next 2 sneak peeks are of my layout for the afternoon class, this is suitable for all level scrapbookers. I continue show my love of all things beads, but there is also a special little technique that I have used that really is quite fun! It is quite subtle but really quite effective and will help to give your layout that little touch of 'special' :) :) :)



All kit costs are to be confirmed, however they will average from approximately 18-25 Dollars per class. AM Class is $18.00 plus kit costs, PM Class is $16.00 plus kit costs. 

Extra requirements details [that you will need to bring to class] are at the shop and the girls will be able to tell you at the time of registration. You dont need to bring a photo for the AM class however for the PM class a black and white photo with face detail that can be punched out in a 1and1/2inch circle will be most suitable.

Please note that there may be minimal variation with bead colouring for first class however they will be very close to shown sample.

I really do hope to see you and share with you my love for all things beads and scrappy :) :) :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping, 

Louise :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...