Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Louise Nelson Class Saturday August 1st :) :) :)

Hello Hello Ladies

Today I would like share with you the details of my upcoming class Saturday August 1st 1000-1230.

I am looking forward to sharing with you a fun unique and creative take on using crackle medium on your layout backgrounds.

Here are some sneak peeks of the layout, but it is on display in the shop :)




Class fee is $18.00 pp and the workshop fee is TBC [up to $25.00pp].

Class Requirements;
Basic Kit plus;
Glossy Accents
Palette knife
Heat tool
Suits a small photo 8 x 5cm 

OH AND it can be done in a variety of colours not just black and white! 

Please call the shop 08 8277 1298 for further details and or to book in.

Cheers and see you soon :) :) :)

Louise :) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...