Friday, March 11, 2016

Hello Hello :)

I would like to share with you a couple of sneak peaks of the 2 single layouts for my 
Cameo Girls class.

Class is Saturday March 19th from 1.30-4.00. It suits a female theme photo and or maybe couples, mother daughter, mother son. The photos will be cropped to fit small frames.

Requirements; Basic Kit plus small/medium soft bristle paint brushes, water mister, heat tool, craft mat, black ink pad, clear embossing ink pad and Glossy Accents adhesive.

So would you like to come join me??? 
                            Please call the store on 8277 1298 to book your spot.




Oh and BTW,......no you don't have to draw these images LOL :P 
They are awesome stamps by Jamie Dougherty :) :) :)

Cheers and I hope to see you there :) :) :)

Louise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...