Friday, September 30, 2016

Louise's Class October Saturday 15th :) :) :)

Hello Hello

I would like to share with you my next class for Saturday 15th October 1.30-4.00

With this class I will be sharing my love of all things Monoprinting & Collography. It is suitable for all levels of creatives and suits, scrapbookers, painters, cardmakers, art journalers, and Project lifers.

Class is $19.00 and Kit is TBA as the kit will comprise enough product to apply technique and to create  a project [layout, card, art journal pages] depending on what your interest is. Additional product can be purchased on the day if you would like to create projects similar to those samples that I bring.
Please note that these images are representative of the techniques being demonstrated and taught in class.

Please bring along to class the following;
Basic Kit plus:

  • Brayer
  • heat tool
  • stapler [office size]
  • assorted paint brushes
  • apron
  • wet wipes and paper towels
  • Your Art journal [if this is your preference over layouts]
  • Sturdy cutting scissors and scalpel knife
  • Black ink pad
  • photos no necessary
If you would like to come join me please contact the staff at Seriously Scrapbooking during BH's on 08 8277 1298

Cheers and I hope to see you soon :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...