Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Art Journal in Adelaide & Cool Christmas Idea....

My next Art Journal class is a ripper!
Saturday November 5th at 10am.
$16 class + $10 kit
The class will include a Lindys Stamp Gang Spray.
Please bring the following if you have them
Heat Tool
Water spray
Journal Molding/texture paste
gesso
stencil
palette knife
Black Archival ink and REFILL
background stamps

And I have a great class planned for Saturday November 5th at Seriously Scrapbooking here in Adelaide
A super cool circle canvas!

This would make a sweet Christmas gift and can be created in a huge range of colours ...
Class starts at 1.30pm $16 class + $15 kit - Bookings essential Call 8277 1298 to book in


Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...