Friday, January 13, 2017

Louise's Class, Saturday February 4th 1.30-4.00 :) :) :)

Hello Hello :) 

Louise here to share with you some class details for my February Class; I would so love to see you there :) :) :)



 For this class I want to share with you my love of Water Colours and Paper Dolls. 
Class is suitable for all crafters, art journalers, scrappers, project lifers 

Please call the shop during BH's on 08 82771298 if you would like to come CreArt with me. Class requirements will be available at shop on weekend 😉😀 


This is a sneak peek of 2 sample layouts that will be up in the shop tomorrow :) :) :)

Cheers and happy creating!

Louise :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...