Monday, March 13, 2017

Louise's Class Saturday 18th March 1.30-4.00 :)

Hello Hello

Louise here sharing some sneak peeks and information about my class this coming Saturday! 

This class is a Monoprinting class but with a twist :) :) :) Oh and it is also a 3 Layout class!!!


As you can see it is suitable for photos that can be cropped down to a smaller size :)



So If you would love to come share the scrappy love with me 
please do call the shop during BH's on 08 8277 1298

Please bring along in addition to your basic kit a brayer, some small-medium soft bristle paint brushes and an office stapler [long arm if you have one].

Cheers for now and Happy Scrapping
Louise :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...