Thursday, September 7, 2017

New Beginnings:

Well, tomorrow the 8th of September is our first day at the

Cumberland Park Community Hall

388-390 Goodwood Road Cumberland Park

  I did do a video, but it was way too big to upload so tomorrow I will do a couple of smaller ones and share them there and on Facebook.


Just wanting to show you my layout for tomorrows Graphic 45 layout class. It's a single using Graphic 45's CafĂ© Parisian Collection. Cost of Class $16 + $13 Kit. There is still room so ring 08 8277 1298 to book in. It starts at 10am. I am teaching Graphic 45 project life in the afternoon and patchwork squares in the evening. It is a late night scrap so you can join us for the whole day if you want to.
I will be bring a couple of trailer loads of stock for our Pop Up Shop, of which my husband is unaware of. We will be setting up the shop tonight ready for our opening at 9am tomorrow.
I am planning on having a 70% off table and a lot of 80 cents per sheet papers along with all our favourite stock at full price as well.
Please forgive us with we find what you want has been left at home! You can ring us on our phone number which has not changed 088277 1298 and check if I am bring what you need. It will take us a while to get our head around the changes that have happened and sort out the 200-300 boxes in our house and shed, but we will get there in the end.

Remember this weekend, I will be at Cumberland Park on Friday the 8th, Saturday the 9th with Nat teaching two classes. Kathy cards class is on Monday the 11th with there being room for you to join us and scrap on your own projects or just catch up on classes you have missed.
Look forward to seeing you all
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...