Friday, September 22, 2017

Saturday is Sale Day

Hello Everyone
This Saturday 23rd we will be at the
Cumberland Park Community Hall
388-390 Goodwood rd
Cumberland Park, just south of Woolworths and Big W on the cross rd and Goodwood rd corner.

We have some wonderful classes being held all day, and there is still room in all of them if you are thinking of joining us. I have had some time to sort out the boxes in my husband shed and we now know just how many boxes we have! So I  need to start clearing them out box by box.
So this weekend I will be bring boxes of ribbons, dies, stamps, papers, giftware, embellishments and more all at
50% off the marked price.
It will be a big of a rummage sale as everything is in boxes or tubs, I don't know about you. but I love going through boxes, you never know just what you will find. I will have it all on tables, so there will be no need to bend over! 
I have just given up on trying to add more photos, which keep going uploading sideways or upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just lost 1/2 an hour of my life.
Any way hope to see you this Saturday 9am-5pm.
thanks
Jane
PS off to the Adelaide Show Grounds for the Patchwork and Paper crafts show at which I am teaching. For more information check out my blog
hugs
Jane
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...