Saturday, December 30, 2017

Our Best Ever  Sale Sneak Peek - Day 3

75% off Punches

 

 
So our sale is in 5 days time. It starts on Friday 5th January at 9am at the Cumberland Park Community centre 388-390 Goodwood Rd Colonel Light Gardens.
 
 
I have three boxes of punches, they will all be in our 75% part of the room. This is a huge saving as punches are quite expense. A $20.00 Punch after the discount will be $5.
 
 The other thing we are planning on selling are our spare paper racks, we have about 50 more than we need.
They will be $20 each, and are great for storing your papers/cardstock in. They also stack up, 2-3 high is perfect. You will need to ring us before the sale day so we can arrange to bring them with us.
 

 
Each stand has 10 slots for the papers to fit in.
 
 
I have included a photo of the stands I have for storing my bazzill cardstocks in.
 
 
If you have any questions, then please ring me on the shop number 82771298 or my mobile number  0416053688. Look forward to seeing you all on Friday or Saturday.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...