Thursday, December 28, 2017

Our Biggest Sale Ever.

We are holding our biggest Sale ever.
 
It's being held over 2 days
5th and 6th of January 2018.
9am-5pm each day.
 
At the Cumberland Park Community Centre

388-390 Goodwood Rd

Cumberland Park

We have been sorting out boxes and boxes of beautiful Scrapbooking supplies.

There is 1000's of metres of ribbons

1000's of sheet of Papers from all the big brands.

100's of stamps and Dies.

Boxes and Boxes of Embellishments, giftware, signs and so much more.

Half our room will be full of scrapbooking supplies with a huge

75% off.

But not only will we have all our clearance items listed above there with the 75% off.

We will also have all our regular scrapbooking products with a very special 30% off

this is all our Lindys, Prima, Ranger, Tim Holtz, Memory Box, Trimmers, Mixed Media Products, Graphic 45,  Imaginarium Designs, Maja, Pion, Albums, Stamps, Authentic, Simple Stories, Carta Bella, 49 Market, Echo Park, 3L Adhesives, Prima, Memento, and much much more.

The sale is for 2 days only. 

Our Pop Up Shop will open from 9am - 5pm. 

We will also be selling our Paper Racks for $20 each. You will need to ring 0416053688  and pre-order them before the sale days, so we know how many to bring.

 Each day I am going to share photos of the stock we to sell. Today I am going to share images of all the beautiful ribbons we will have with a discount of 75% off.  You will need to purchase it in metre amounts.

 
So this  is my dinning room tape which seats 14 people. The ribbons completely cover it, but I still have another 2 trestle tables set up in my lounge full of boxes of ribbons as well.
 
 
 A box of swirly organza ribbon.

 
 I love gingham ribbons so I have three boxes full of them.

 
 Then there are all my beautiful print ribbons. I have 3 boxes of these.
 

Satin, plaids and more.


 
 A box of Velvet ribbons
 
 
This table is all my specialty ribbons, Prima, Webster's, Maya Road and more.
 

A Basket of ribbon Roses.

 
I have also included a photo of one of the pages from our January Collection kit. The Kit will have all materials needed to create 2 singles and 3 double layouts. You will just need double side tape, foam tape and an ink pad. It will be for sale on our website by the 10th of January.
If you are an interstate shopper and would like some ribbons with the 75% off, then please ring me on 0416053688. You can give me an idea of what you would like and I can choose them for you. You can then pay with your credit card over the phone + postage and I will send them to you.
Please share this with everyone you know, we want our 2 day sale to be a supper success. I do have a lot of beautiful product needing to find new homes.
Wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year
see you on Friday 5th or Saturday 6th of January.
Jane

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...