Saturday, January 20, 2018

Our January Collection in a Box Kit


Finally our January Collection kit is ready. I am a bit behind this month due to a new arrival and having to mind my grandson for a few days. I don't normally share photos of my grandchildren but this one was just too precious. It is Harry and Violet the reason why the collection kit is a bit late this month.

 Harry had a lovely time with us, he is into everything and as I have boxes full of bits and pieces lying around, he had a ball - and I went to bed each night quite worn out.

 
 The January collection kit is perfect for anyone wanting to do some layouts for younger children having fun, a family trip to the zoo or a family holiday in the Jungle! The Collection kit consists of
3 double and 2 single layouts with lots of extra bits and pieces leftover. In your kit you will receive a lovely selection of papers, cardstock, diecut, ribbons, charms and filigrees. The chipboard is supplied pre-sprayed black. The kit includes step by step instructions with photos. I have a trip to the zoo planned for my three grandchildren in February so I am making two of these kits.


I have used this kit for photos of my two nieces.


We spent a lovely day at the Adelaide Zoo when they were visiting from Perth.




There are plenty of room for photos, so if you do a trip to the zoo, make sure you take a stack of photos.
To complete the kit you will need some double side tape, foam tape and a brown ink pad.
We only have a limited number of these kits, so make sure you don't miss out.
Just click on the link and it will take you to our website - January Collection Kit Jungle Safari
thanks for looking
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...