Thursday, April 5, 2018

Are you busy this Sunday 8th April?

Hello Everyone
If you free this Sunday - there is a scrapbooking and Papercraft fair at the Marion Leisure Centre Oakland's Road.  I will be attending along with a heap of other stall holders. The day starts at 10am-3pm.

 So over Easter, my husband emptied our new shed and brought the last 40 boxes from when we packed up our shop last year inside for me to sort out. "Such Fun", boxes full of stuff from over 10 years of collecting. I had Harry help me for about 4 hours one afternoon. He had so much fun!!!!.
I emptied all 40 boxes in 2 days. Then spent the next 4 days sorting it all out.


As a result - I have a stack of "I Love My Junk" packs. Kate came yesterday and did about 20 A4 Packs stuffed full of amazing full packs of embellishments and lots of bits and pieces. These packs are for the fair this weekend. They will be $15 each.  I took 80 to the Brisbane Expo and they sold out in 2 days. They are amazing value.

 Joy and my Mum have been doing charm packs. Each pack has a mixed selection of our beautiful metal charms. We will have 100's of them at the fair for only $3 a pack.


We will also have packs of Imaginarium chipboard. I have a stack of $3 packs of chipboard and a heap of large $10 packs as well.
I will be sharing some more images tomorrow once I have done more packs. I am doing Graphic 45 packs and ribbon packs today + all our used workroom supplies. I have embossing folders, dies and stamps, all have been used in classes and will be from $2-$8 an item. Tomorrow I will be doing mixed flower packs.
It will be a great day and our stand will be full of lovely items all needing new homes. We will have racks and racks of paper at 80 cents a sheet + paper racks for $20. Paper racks will need to be picked up at the end of the fair or from my home after the day.
Please come and say hello to Julie and Joy and me and collect our newsletter and time table for the next three months.
Back tomorrow with more photos to tempt you.
hugs
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...