Thursday, June 14, 2018

Classes for this weekend

Hello Everyone
Here are the classes for this weekend.
All classes will be held at

Cumberland Park Community Centre

388-390 Goodwood rd

Cumberland Park.

Friday 15th June:

 
Graphic 45 Layout. 10am-12.30pm.
Join Jane and create a lovely Graphic 45 page using papers from a few of Jane's favourite collections.  

Cost of Class $16 + $12 Kit. Friday 15th at 10am-12.30pm.
 
Graphic 45 Project Life Style Class. 1pm-4pm 
 Join Jane for another Project life style class. Using papers from Graphic 45's  You don't need to bring photo's to this class, you will be able to add them later.
Cost of Class $16 + $20 Kit. Friday 15th at 1pm-4pm.
 
Patchwork Pieces Class. 7pm-9.30pm
I have another set of Patchwork pieces planned for this class. I would love you to join me for an evening of fun. 
Cost of Class $16 + $15 Kit. Friday 15th at 7pm-9.30pm.
 
 Late Night Scrap.
Join us for an evening of creativity with a lovely group of Ladies. Light supper is included.
Cost of the evening $16 + Any materials purchased - Friday 15th at 6pm-10pm.
 
Saturday 16th June:
 

 
Junk Journals with Jane. 10am-2pm.

 I have been making junk journals for years now, but have only taught them a few times. Now I am not working full time, I am finding time to play again and explore the fun and creativity of junk journals. Last month I had 14 ladies join me,  all enjoyed the class. I have another page for this Saturday and it is a college layout with a fold out piece to the page, so you can add more photos or hidden journaling. I am doing mine for my grandparents wedding photos. You can do it and use this layout for any occasion.  We still have room for more so you can join me and make a page for your journal or just do it as a double layout. I love photo's and words so my junk journal will feature both. This class is perfect for any beginners wanting to have a go at mixed media. I will be supply the "junk" for this page. You won't need a journal or journal book for this class as each month you will make a page using different paper for your foundation pages, we will be binding it all together at the end.
Cost of the Class $20 + $20 Kit. 10am-2pm. You can bring a selection of your own dainty print papers, and some plainer print papers for the background, which will reduce the cost of your kit.
If attending this class please bring the following.
Vintage photo distress ink.
Dark brown ink pad.
Wet glue.
Wide double sided tape.
Scissors for fussy cutting.
Black Stabilo pencil
Small Brush.
Junk Mail for gluing on.

Monday 18th June:

 


 
Cards with Jane. 10am-12.30pm & 1pm-3.30pm.
I will be teaching cards this Monday due to Kathy being away. I have decided to hold two card classes on Monday. The morning class will be a set of three female cards and the afternoon three male cards.
Each class is $16 + $15 kit or spend the day with me and do both classes for $55 (2 class and 2 Kits)

Please ring  me on 0416053688 or 82771298 to book in or for more information.
look forward to seeing you over the weekend.
Jane
PS Remember that  for the three days we are at Cumberland Park I will have a large area of the room as a shop.I will be also holding a couple of classes a month at St Marys for anyone interested in joining me. Please contact me for more information.

Thanks

Jane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Weeks To Go

  Hello Everyone Not sure what happened about last week, but it seems to have disappeared.  Getting back on Track now.  This week I am shari...