Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Got some Spare Time on Friday to spend with Me?

Hello Everyone
If you have some time this Friday 24th and want to do some scrapbooking or junk journaling or just catching up - then join me any time from 10am-10pm.



I will be doing the Junk Journal class at 2pm and repeating it at 6.30pm. The class is $20 + $20 kit. You can do it as a double layout if you don't want to do a journal page.  The two pages feature two of my darling grandchildren. For those that missed this junk journal class, I would love you to see if you can catch up at either of these two classes, if not then maybe we can work out another time.
If any one is interested in attending then here is some more information - you will be able to make a few foundation backgrounds as each "Print" has a second "Ghost" print.
You can also choose the colours you use. I have done a dark one as well as this bright one. We should have time to do 2-3 pages + the ghost prints.
You won't need photos, but it would help to have some idea of who you are doing the page for. Remember it can be for more than one person, male or female, child or adult. Photos can be colour or black and white. I really loved making this page and did about 6 prints in the end. It was hard to choose which one to use.
If attending this class - please bring.
Baby wipes or wet ones. Paper towel, Palette knife, Dina Wakley paints (if you have them - I will have them for you to use in class if you don't), wide paint brush 3/4 inch or 1 inch wide and 1/4 inch brush, water spray bottle, black gel pen, white gel pen, archival ink pads and a heat gun.
Basic scrapbooking kit.
The Class is Friday 24th at 2pm or 6.30pm.
Cost of class is $20 + $20 kit - kit includes a mask and chipboard.
Please ring me on 0416053688 or 0882771298 to book in or for more information.
Please note that I have cancelled Saturdays classes due to a family commitment. I will be doing these classes in September  rather than trying to fit them in in August. I am also planning on sending out our Newsletter for all the days and classes for the rest of the year.
Please note our change of venue - our classes are now all being held in my home.
Address is 6 Mingbool Ave St Marys.
 
SAVE THE DATES
September Classes:
Saturday 8th Sept - Junk Journal 10am-2pm.
Friday 14th Sept - Graphic 45 layout AM - Graphic 45 Project life PM - Late Night Scrap 6am-10pm.
Monday 17th - Go Press hot Foil Machine demo and workshop - 10am-12.30pm. Kathy's cards 1pm-4pm.
Friday 28th Sept - Chat and Scrap or Catch up - 10am-10pm.
Saturday 29th - Project Life 10am-1pm. Simple hot foil and watercolour cards 1.30pm-4pm.
Photos and more information to follow. Please ring me on 0416053688 or 82771298 for more information or to book in.
Thanks
Jane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...