Wednesday, September 5, 2018

My Junk Journal Base

Hi Everyone
I am just wanting to share the base for my junk journal class this Saturday. It needs a lot more work and I will post an image of the finished page on Friday. We will be using chipboard,  textured paste, sprays, gesso, metallic  paints, metal charms, embossing powder and more.
Here is what you need to know...

Junk Journal Class 
Saturday 8th September
10am-2pm.
Class and Kit (includes a mask) $40
 6 Mingbool Ave
St Marys.
If you are planning on attending then please ring me on 0416053688 or 82771298 to confirm your space.
Please bring.
Basic tool kit.
Palette knife.
Heat Gun
Assorted paint Brushes
Apron
Paper Towel and wet wipes.
Hope to see you there.
Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...