Monday, September 28, 2020

New Graphic 45 Layouts Now on Line

 Hello Everyone

I am still here, and busy as ever. Isn't this year proving to be a very eventful one. So many things keep changing around us. Well done to those living in Victoria for getting their numbers down. It is very exciting to see some of our borders opening up. My daughter and two grandchildren hope to visit us in October. The family have yet to meet the youngest one and she has just turned one!

I have been using my time to get some projects made, instructions written and now have finally got them on our website at Seriously Scrapbooking, just click on the link, they are under New In Store.  I have 4 new double Graphic 45 layouts, one single layout and 2 project life style layouts. I am going to share the photos here. 

Wonderful Lazy Summer Days Double Layout.

 This is one I made using a selection of Graphic 45 papers. I made it  for Anna using photos from a cruise we went on in 2016. You will need to some fussy cutting for this layout and detail instructions are included. This kit includes papers, chipboards and even glitter starfish. There are more photos on the website. 

Bloom and Grow Double Layout.

I have made this double layout using papers from Graphic 45's Flutter collection. You need to love fussy cutting if you want to make this one. There is quite a bit to be done. I have included detailed instructions to help you work out what you need to cut. On the website there are a few extra photos so you can see all the detail on the layouts. I used photo of my grandchildren and changed them to black and white as the colours in the paper are very beautiful and my coloured photos didn't suit. 
There are more photos on the website. 

You Make Me Happy.

This is a very busy double layout with room for lots of photos. I have used it for a group of photos I had of two of my girls take a few years ago. There is lots of beautiful papers and heaps of chipboard included in this kit. There are more photo's on the website. 

Live for Today.


This is one of my favorite layouts to date. I have used some of my personal favorite Graphic 45 Papers. The kit includes papers, heaps of chipboard, charms and more. I have included an ink pad so you can ink some of the chipboard yourself. You will need to do some fussy cutting for this layout. There is the cutes hot air balloon charm included in your kit. I have used it for a collection of photos of Josh's holiday in America, but any male photos would work for this layout or even a group of Halloween photos due to the colours. There are more photos of this layout on the website. 

Life is Beautiful.

This is a single layout using Papers from Graphic 45's Lost in Paradise collection. There is a bit of fussy cutting for this layout.  I have included detailed instructions to help you work out what you need to cut. There is a matching Multi Pocket Project Life Style kit which uses the same collection of papers.  


Lost in Paradise. 


This is my largest multi pocket layout to date. It is three pages of different sized cards. You will need to do some fussy cutting and detailed photos are included to help you work out what to cut. It is a perfect set of cards for any tropical holiday eg, Bali, South Pacific or Queensland. You can leave them in the sleeves or spread them out and do even more layouts. The kit includes papers, cardstock, sleeves, cork word and shapes. Detailed instructions are included. There are more photos on the website. 

I Spy With My Little Eye. 


This is one of my favorite Multi Pocket layouts to date. It is very eclectic, with lots of different papers and embellishments from my secret stash.  I have used it for a group of photos from a holiday we had in Queensland at Water World, but it would work for any holiday or special occasion. Kit includes, papers, sleeves, tags, embellishments and detail instructions.  There are more photos on the website. 

I have been holding a couple of classes a month in my home. If you are interested then please contact me for more information on 08 8277 1298 or  0416053688. 

I am still able to help you with scrapbooking supplies from my home. You just need to ring and make a time. 

I am planning to hold an all day card workshop on a Saturday and the following Monday in October. You don't have to spend the whole day or just a couple of hours. More information to follow. I will post the date and some photos of the cards you will be making later on. Numbers able to attend are limited so if you are interested or want to book in, then contact me sooner rather than later. 

Well that's it for now. 

Hopefully things will start going back to some form of normal soon.

Thanks for stopping by

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...